Welcome to Janet Liberato Counselling & Psychotherapy
The hardest part of counselling is making the first call
I understand the courage involved in getting to this stage. All information is treated in the strictest confidence and in accordance with the requirements of my Governing Bodies.
Areas of counselling I deal with
• Affairs and betrayals
• Attachment disorder
• Carer support
• Infant Loss
• Emotional abuse
• Family issues
• Feeling sad
• Generalised anxiety disorder
• Low self-confidence
• Low self-esteem
• Passive aggressive behaviour
• Physical abuse
• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Pregnancy and birth
• Relationship issues
• Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
• Separation and divorce
• Sexual abuse
• Suicidal thoughts
• Work-related stress
I am a Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and Professional Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society. I abide by the professional ethical framework for good practice and offer a professional experience of therapy.
Training & Qualifications
- Accredited Member of The National Counselling Society
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Prof Dip PC – Distinction)
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Dip PC)
- Accredited Infant Loss Counsellor
- MSc Psychology (in progress)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hip)
- BA (Hons) Social Policy
- Continuous Professional Development Certificates:
- Working with Bereaved Clients
- Working with Addiction – underlying causes
- Working with Young People with Anxiety and OCD
- Transactional Analysis
- Working with Young People with Anxiety & OCD
- Psychosexual Training
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
The Grange Centre,
24 Barkham Ride,
Free parking is available, and I am within walking distance of local bus services.
Sessions are held in a warm and comfortable environment.
Individual session £45
Couple Counselling £60
Telephone sessions are available.
All sessions are 50 minutes.
I offer a discounted fee for students and concessionary rates are available.